* 1 head napa cabbage
* 1 bunch minced green onions
* 1/3 cup butter
* 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, broken
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
* 1 cup slivered almonds
* 1/4 cup cider vinegar
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Finely shred the head of cabbage; do not chop. Combine the green onions and cabbage in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Make the crunchies: Melt the butter in a pot. Mix the ramen noodles, sesame seeds and almonds into the pot with the melted butter. Spoon the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake the crunchies in the preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven, turning often to make sure they do not burn. When they are browned remove them from the oven.
4. Make the dressing: In a small saucepan, heat vinegar, oil, sugar, and soy sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil, let boil for 1 minute. Remove the pan from heat and let cool.
5. Combine dressing, crunchies, and cabbage immediately before serving. Serve right away or the crunchies will get soggy.